Flu Season Mobile Products
With flu season hitting hard, today we are highlighting government apps built with maintaining the user’s health in mind.
- CDC FluView App- tracks Influenza-Like Illness Activity around the country so you can monitor outbreaks in your locality
- CDC Mobile App and CDC Mobile Web feature important health articles, disease of the week, timely updates and access to social media to coincide with important health concerns and events throughout the year.
- Find a Health Center Federally-funded health centers care for you, even if you have no health insurance. You pay what you can afford, based on your income.
- American Red Cross First Aid App The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand.
- MyDS allows you to log and track your vitamins and supplements from any device.
You can find more mobile products like these on the USA.gov Apps Gallery.